The Sheepfold Ministries (TSM) is a mission agency founded in Kenya that works among the unreached tribes and people groups where there has been little or no impact by the churches.
We count ourselves raised of God in our generation to be His people and to cause His praises to spring forth among the nations particularly among the unreached peoples.
We are an evangelical, non-partisan and interdenominational agency seeking to conduct our affairs in the light of the Scriptures under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
The priority of The Sheepfold Ministries is to serve the unreached peoples in Eastern Africa, the Horn of Africa and the Sahel.
We are committed to:
- God's call Answering God's call to His people to belong to Him, focus on Him and serve Him. We participate in God's pursuit of all peoples to make them like Him. Making true Christ's disciples of all nations.
- Christ-likeness We realise that each individual is called to be a disciple of Christ and hence we emphasise the need to live a life that exemplifies Christ in so doing preaching Christ in word and in action.
- Partnership We affirm that God has scattered abroad His gifts to all His children for His service. We therefore seek to partner as closely as possible and enlist the support and participation of all His children to service.
- Non-partisan The Sheepfold Ministries is a non-political organisation.
- Social justice Our stand on social justice embodies the goodness of God's Kingdom on earth. We seek to embreace the lost's physical and emotional well-being.
- Approach Our approach to ministry is with both hands extended - one hand invites individuals to repentance, faith and eternal reconciliation with God through Christ Jesus. The other embraces the lost's physical and emotional well-being. This is the hand of social justice, mercy and compassion which embodies the goodness of God's Kingdom on earth. One is not a means to the other but both are equally significant to life in the eternal Kingdom.